To discuss your particular requirements in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
A range of objective lens options ensure stunning results for any application, whether for high magnification, high precision work, or for manipulation, re-work, or assembly tasks requiring an extra-long working distance.
Precision objective lenses
Ultra-high resolution and contrast, optimized for precision magnification work, with anti-reflective coating and filter thread.
|Precision objective lenses|
|Magnification zoom range||2.3x – 68x||3.1x – 93.7x||5x – 151.2x||7.6x – 226.8x||10x – 302.4x|
|Working distance||6.30″(160mm)||4.17″ (106mm)||3.35″ (85mm)||1.69″ (43mm)||1.14″ (29mm)|
|Field of view at max. zoom||0.31″ x 0.17″ (7.8mm x 4.2mm)||0.22″ x 0.12″ (5.5mm x 3.1mm)||0.14″ x 0.08″ (3.5mm x 2mm)||0.09″ x 0.05″ (2.3mm x 1.2mm)||0.06″ x 0.04″ (1.5mm x 1mm)|
Wide-field objective lenses
Wide field of view, suited for larger subjects. An extra-long working distance provides maximum flexibility, with anti-reflective coating and filter thread.
|Wide-field objective lenses|
|Objective lens||4 diopter||5 diopter|
|Magnification zoom range||1.75x – 51.4x||2.1x – 65.5x|
|Working distance||9.65″ (245mm)||7.76″ (197mm)|
|Field of view at max. zoom||0.39″ x 0.22″ (10mm x 5.5mm)||0.31″ x 0.18″ (8mm x 4.5mm)|
Leading specification optical performance makes EVO Cam a supremely powerful imaging solution.
|Camera zoom||30x optical; 12x digital|
|Camera resolution||Full-HD 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 1/2.8″ CMOS|
|Frame rate||50fps & 60fps (switchable)|
|Focus||Auto focus and manual focus|
|Output||HDMI & USB 3.0|
|Saved file type||.png|
360° rotating viewer (option)
|360° rotating view|
|Zoom range||19x – 105x|
|Field of view at min. zoom||25.7mm x 22.1mm|
|Field of view at max. zoom||2.6mm x 2.2mm|
|Viewing angle||34° from vertical|
|Zoom range||28x – 151x|
|Field of view at min. zoom||19.7mm – 11.2mm|
|Field of view at max. zoom||1.6mm – 0.9mm|
- Integral 8-point LED ring light ensures optimum shadow-free illumination for all applications. Color temperature 5500K.
- Transmitted substage illumination (option) permits viewing of a wider range of sample types.
EVO Cam on-board controls
- Zoom in/out
- Ring light illumination control
- Secondary illumination control, e.g. transmitted substage illuminator (if fitted)
- Image capture
- Overview mode
- Focus: Auto/manual
- White balance: Auto
- Image brightness
- Infra-red filter: On/off
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) mode
- Presets and hotkeys
- On-screen display: On/off (to display magnification)
- Crosshair: size/color
- Imperial/metric units
- Sound on/off
Remote control console
All EVO Cam II on-board controls can be accessed via the remote control console option. Additional functionality of the remote control console option allow fast access to the 3 presets.
- Standard power 100V-240V, 50/60Hz, available in all worldwide plug configurations.
- HDMI (monitor output)
- USB 3.0 (PC output)
- USB 2.0 x 2 (memory stick, remote console or wi-fi dongle)
- PSU Jack
- External ring light jack
- Transmitted substage jack
- A = 455mm (184mm*)
- B = 635mm (830mm**)
- C = 691mm max.
- D = 279mm max. (less working distance)
- E = 439mm max.* without platform base. ** maximum depth with arm overhang.
- A = 280mm
- B = 420mm
- C = 515mm
- D = 192mm max. (less working distance)
- E = 200mm
Double-arm boom stand
- A = 250mm (168mm*)
- B = 827mm
- C = 543mm (424mm*)
- D = 334mm (232mm*) max. (less working distance)
- E = 655mm max.* without platform base.
Single-arm boom stand
- A = 278mm
- B = 587mm – 625mm
- C = 485mm
- D = 220mm max. (less working distance)
- E = 430mm max.
Articulated arm stand
- A = 168mm
- B = 1140mm max.
- C = 812mm max.
- D = 519mm max. (less working distance)
- E = 812mm max.
- F = 305mm (removable)
- A = 240mm
- B = 285mm
- C = 340mm
- D = 117mm max.
- E = 85mm
- Remote control console
- 360° rotating viewer
- Floating stage
- Transmitted substage illumination (standard with Bench stand, option with Ergo stand)