Designed for all routine laboratory applications, the DX41 is a versatile companion offering performance and flexibility for all routine laboratory applications.
As a system microscope, the DX41compound biomed microscope is particularly well suited to clinical and research microscopy applications.
Infinity corrected optics provide outstanding image contrast and resolution, whilst a modular design allows for the easy addition of options and accessories with a range of illumination techniques, including fluorescence.
- 40x – 1000x magnification range
- Outstanding optical performance through infinity corrected objectives
- Range of illumination options, including phase contrast, darkfield and fluorescence
- System versatility, with a large range of options and accessories
- Compact, stable design maximises available bench space
Features and benefits
The DX41 biological microscope offers excellent optical performance in a stable compact design, maximising available bench space. A modular design adds to its versatility with optimised ergonomics making for a more efficient and comfortable microscopy experience, even during extended periods of use.
- The observation tube includes an interpupillary adjustment of 48 - 75mm with an inclination of 30º and a compensation free trinocular head.
- Köhler Illumination provides bright even illumination of the object field. Standard with a 50W pre-centred Halogen lamp for transmitted light.
- Easily configured with a variety of optics and contrast techniques for the clinical laboratory, including fluorescence.
- A wide variety of condensers, including a phase turret and choice of darkfield condensers, each providing optimum contrast.
- The reversed quintuple revolving nosepiece provides unrestricted access to the specimen making it easier to change and mark slides.
- Coaxial bilateral coarse and fine focussing knobs are conveniently positioned with a jog dial fine focus control knob for effortless adjustment.
- An upper limit stop prevents the specimen from colliding with the objectives protecting both from damage. The torque of the coarse focusing is adjustable to suit the operator.
- The DX41 has a large rectangular double layered mechanical stage with low positioned coaxial X and Y controls.
A multi-viewing attachment is available and is ideal for teaching and demonstration, accommodating two to five observers simultaneously viewing high resolution images. Incorporated LED pointer provides further functionality for instruction.
A range of camera adapters, for use with digital and video cameras or advanced image processing software, such as Vision Archive, is available for analysis, reporting and cataloguing of images.
A wide variety of condensers, including a phase turret and choice of darkfield condensers is available, each providing optimum contrast.
High performance reflected light fluorescence illuminator with a variety of filter modules and an HBO light source.
To discuss your particular requirement in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
|Microscope Body |
|Focus ||Coaxial bilateral coarse and fine adjustment with adjustable limit stop |
|Torque adjustment for coarse focus control |
|Illuminator ||Built in Köhler illumination for transmitted light< |
|6 volt 20W Halogen bulb (pre-centred) |
|Built-in variable transformer |
|Nosepiece ||Reverse quadruple nosepiece |
|Optical System ||Infinity optical system |
|Observation Tube |
|Interpupillary Adjustment ||48 to 75mm |
|Inclination ||30° |
|Compensation free trinocular head |
|Mechanical Stage |
|Stage Dimensions ||185 x 142mm |
|Controls ||Low positioned coaxial controls |
|X & Y Movement ||75 x 50mm |
|Swing out achromat (N.A. 0.9/0.25) |
|Infinity plan achromat x4, x10, x40, and x100 (Oil) |
|Widefield high eyepoint x10/F.N 22 |
|Trinocular head |
|DHS camera |
|Motic camera |
|Camera adapter |
|Vision ArchiVE image processing software |
|Multi-viewing attachment |
|Light fluorescence illuminator |