Swift PRO Elite is a high accuracy optical measuring microscope, designed to transform your measurement and inspection capabilities.
Small intricate parts, even difficult-to-view samples such as transparent plastics can be viewed in microscope-resolution detail through Swift PRO Elite's patented optical viewing head.
Rugged in construction, Swift PRO Elite is ideally suited for shop-floor production use, providing simple and accurate measurement of precision parts.
- Ideal for measuring small features on intricate parts
- 3-axis variant with Z-axis for height measurement
- Dynascope technology clearly defines edges, offering superb resolution and contrast
- Up to 200mm x 100mm measuring range
- Choice of rugged microprocessor, or intuitive PC software
- Ideal upgrade from a toolmakers microscope or profile projector
Swift PRO Elite is the perfect starting point to upgrade your measurement and inspection capabilities and improve your quality control routines.
What is Dynascope™ eyepiece-less technology?
Swift PRO Elite with its Dynascope optical projection technology removes the need for conventional microscope eyepieces, offering the user a superior image of the subject.
Black-on-black? White-on-white? Transparent subjects? Difficult-to-view features may all be viewed in intricate detail - something not always possible with other measuring devices such as profile projectors or video-based systems - making it easy to take accurate measurements.
Simple. Rugged. Precise.
Swift PRO Elite has been designed to cope with the demands of a busy production environment and includes Vision Engineering’s proven 200mm x 100mm precision measuring stage.
The stage comes complete with factory-set Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) calibration to ensure optimum accuracy, traceable to international standards for the purposes of ISO9000.
With space at a premium, the Swift PRO Elite’s small footprint doesn't take up much room, yet can make a big difference to your production quality.
Range of applications ...
Customers around the world use Vision Engineering measuring systems for a wide range of non-contact measurement applications, including:
- Plastic parts (e.g. connectors, bottles, moulding)
- Medical device (e.g. implants, tubing, stents)
- Precision engineered parts (e.g. aerospace, automotive, defence)
- General manufacturing
Measuring stage calibration, with NLEC
Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) is the most accurate correction method available and uses a software algorithm to calculate and correct any errors across the measuring stage. All measuring stages are factory-set with NLEC calibration prior to installation.
Swift PRO Elite comes with a choice of robust microprocessor or powerful M-series metrology software, for a complete solution.
Intuitive PC Software
With simplicity at its core, the intuitive M-series software can be used by shift workers or advanced users alike, simplifying complex work steps.
- Intuitive PC-based metrology software enabling viewing on large monitors
- Quick profile and surface measurement without pre-programming
- Easy reporting and data export
- CAD like Part View mark-up for easy inspection of the measured data
More information on M2 software »
ND 122 microprocessor
A durable microprocessor offers rugged simplicity, ideal for shop floor use, reducing operator error, while minimising training time. More information on the ND 122 microprocessor »
QC 3000 microprocessor
Thanks to its sleek but robust industrial design, the QC 3000 is ideal for applications in a harsh production environment to measure 2D geometric features quickly and easily.
The flat aluminium housing with integrated power pack and fan less passive cooling is extremely sturdy and tolerant to negative influences.
The 12.1” touchscreen of specially hardened glass supports multi-touch gesture control and can be operated with gloves.
- Shortcut icons for measurement of common geometric features. (e.g. point, line, circle, slot and rectangle)
- Easily create reports generated immediately after measurement
- Robust IP65 splash proof touch screen panel, ideal for the shop floor
To discuss your particular requirements in further detail, please contact your local Vision Engineering representative.
- Uncertainty formula U952D = 5+(6.5L/1000)µm
Where L = length in mm, using controlled conditions with 100x magnification at the standard measuring plane. Increased accuracies may be obtained over shorter measuring lengths and by in situ system calibration
(Z) Z-axis accuracy 10μm, using controlled conditions with 100x magnification
Magnification Options (System Total)
Quick change magnification options:
- 1x objective, 10x total magnification
- 2x objective, 20x total magnification
- 5x objective, 50x total magnification
- 10x objective, 100x total magnification
Precision measuring stage, with factory-set Non-Linear Error Correction (NLEC) calibration as standard.
- (X, Y): 200mm x 100mm or 150mm x 100mm stage options
- (Z) for 3 axis variant: 98mm
100mm of height adjustment.
X = 1µm Y = 1µm Z = 0.5µm
Substage and surface illumination provides the ability to measure both profile and surface features.
- Enhance substage illumination
- Quadrant Surface Illumination with cool, corrected colour temperature LEDs
- Illumination control via Software
- Substage iris control
- A = 680mm (max)
- B = 515mm
- C = 480mm