DimensionOne™ is a highly simplified image capture and on-screen image measurement software where all of the necessary content has been refined to provide ultimate ease of use.
DimensionOne™ software can capture an image with a click of the mouse, or a touch of the screen – it’s that simple!
The 'menuless' software uses large icons to simplify imaging and dimensioning tasks, providing ultimate simplicity for the user.
- Easy image capture and mark-up software
- Annotation with colour palette for best contrast
- On-screen image measurement tools (circles, points, angles and distances)
- Constructions from measured features
- Ultimate ease of use, ‘menuless’ with large icons
- Achieve detailed documentation and image archiving
- Touch-screen capability
- Easy output to email, print or file
- Available in all major languages
- For Mantis Elite-Cam, Lynx and SX range of stereo microscopes
Simplified image capture
DimensionOne™ can capture an image with a click of the mouse, or a touch of the screen - its that simple!
The simplified design allows maximum emphasis on the live and captured image, making mark-up easier and clearer.
Adding mark-up text could not be easier. DimensionOne™ has one simple font and a palette of colours, ensuring maximum contrast can be obtained between the captured image and text.
When an image has had annotations and/or dimensions added, the emphasis of image to mark-up can be altered, so improve contrast and clarity.
This is achieved by the opacity control. DimensionOne™ allows for the captured image to be modified with a change in opacity from 0 to 100%.
Images showing the difference in opacity levels
Image measurement (dimensioning)
On-screen image dimensioning can be performed on any captured image to measure circles, lines, points, angles and distances.
Additionally, there are a range of powerful constructions available including creating intersection of lines, or bolt circles etc.
A calibration artefact aid allows for on-screen calibration using a 1.00mm and 2.50mm diameter circle.
Save it, email it, print it.
Save it, email it, print it – the choice is yours. The files can be saved as .jpg, .png, or .bmp.
DimensionOne™ is available in many languages including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
This digital imaging software can be used with Mantis Elite-Cam and Lynx systems, plus many other stereo microscopes in the Vision Engineering range.
Mantis Elite-Cam stereo inspection microscope
Mantis Elite-Cam is a low magnification visual inspection microscope, providing truly superb 3-D imaging with unparalleled freedom of head movement.
Featuring Vision Engineering's patented eyepiece-less technology, Mantis Elite-Cam includes an internally integrated digital camera, allowing effortless image capture and documentation.
Lynx stereo zoom microscope system
Lynx is a unique eyepieceless stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring high-resolution stereo viewing up to 120x magnification. The eyepiece-less optics of Lynx significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time.
SX stereo range of microscopes
Vision Engineering's SX range delivers value, performance and flexibility. The SX range provides high quality stereo viewing, ideal for both industry and life sciences, with an extra-long working distance for assembly, manipulation, re-work, dissection, or simple inspection
DimensionOne™ requires Windows XP (or later) and will operate with any video camera which uses a “Direct Show” driver. Windows 7 (or later) operating system required for touch-screen functionality.
The following are the minimum system requirements that will enable DimensionOne™ to run efficiently:
- Processor Dual core
- Processor speed 2.2 GHz or faster
- Memory size 2Gb minimum
- Hard drive 200 Gb
- CD ROM Yes
- Monitor 22 inch at least (preferably touch-screen)
- Resolution 1680 x 1050 minimum
- Operating system Windows XP (32 or 64 bit) or later
- USB ports 2 spare (camera and activation dongle)
On-screen dimensioning tools
- Point – displays the XY coordinates of a point relative to the crosshair zero position
- Line – measures a line using between 2 and 9 points
- Circle – measures the diameter of a circle derived from 3 or more points
- Length – measures the distance between 2 points or features
- Angle – measures the angle between two existing lines or derived from 4 or more points
- Constructions - from measured features
This software can only be used with the supplied Activation Key (USB dongle).The Super Admin can set up to 5 users’ access rights and passwords.
- CD containing installation programme and user guide
- Activation key (USB dongle)
- Calibration artefact aid