DimensionOne™ is a highly simplified image capture and on-screen image measurement software where all of the necessary content has been refined to provide ultimate ease of use.
DimensionOne™ software can capture an image with a click of the mouse, or a touch of the screen – it’s that simple!
The ‘menuless’ software uses large icons to simplify imaging and dimensioning tasks, providing ultimate simplicity for the user.
Simplified image capture
DimensionOne™ can capture an image with a click of the mouse, or a touch of the screen – it’s that simple. The simplified design allows maximum emphasis on the live and captured image, making mark-up easier and clearer.
Adding mark-up text could not be easier. DimensionOne™ has one simple font and a palette of colours, ensuring maximum contrast can be obtained between the captured image and text.
When an image has had annotations and/or dimensions added, the emphasis of image to mark-up can be altered, so improve contrast and clarity. This is achieved by the opacity control. DimensionOne™ allows for the captured image to be modified with a change in opacity from 0 to 100%.
Images showing the difference in opacity levels
Image measurement (dimensioning)
On-screen image dimensioning can be performed on any captured image to measure circles, lines, points, angles and distances. Additionally, there are a range of powerful constructions available including creating intersection of lines, or bolt circles etc.
A calibration artefact aid allows for on-screen calibration using a 1.00mm and 2.50mm diameter circle.
Save it, email it, print it.
Save it, email it, print it – the choice is yours. The files can be saved as .jpg, .png, or .bmp.
DimensionOne™ is available in many languages including: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
DimensionOne™ requires Windows XP (or later) and will operate with any video camera which uses a “Direct Show” driver. Windows 7 (or later) operating system required for touch-screen functionality.
The following are the minimum system requirements that will enable DimensionOne™ to run efficiently:
- Processor Dual core
- Processor speed 2.2 GHz or faster
- Memory size 2 GB minimum
- Hard drive 200 GB
- CD ROM Yes
- Monitor 22 inch at least (preferably touch-screen)
- Resolution 1680 x 1050 minimum
- Operating system Windows XP (32 or 64 bit) or later
- USB ports 2 spare (camera and activation dongle)
On-screen dimensioning tools
- Point – displays the XY coordinates of a point relative to the crosshair zero position
- Line – measures a line using between 2 and 9 points
- Circle – measures the diameter of a circle derived from 3 or more points
- Length – measures the distance between 2 points or features
- Angle – measures the angle between two existing lines or derived from 4 or more points
- Constructions – from measured features
On-screen dimensioning tools
This software can only be used with the supplied Activation Key (USB dongle).The Super Admin can set up to 5 users’ access rights and passwords.
- CD containing installation programme and user guide
- ·Activation key (USB dongle)
- Calibration artefact aid