ND 1200 (formerly QC-200) digital readouts is the rugged control interface within the Hawk range of non-contact measuring systems, to empower operators along every step of the measurement process. Patented features reduce repetitive measurements and simplify complex work steps.
- Precise measurement and inspection of 2D parts
- Adjustable high visibility LCD display makes it easy to read in different lighting conditions
- Consistent, intuitive interface ensures operator accuracy and reduces training time
- Measure Magic® feature recognition help increase throughput
- Programming of features, parts, sequences for improved efficiency
- Unique graphical tolerancing instantly displays pass/fail performance details
- Robust IP40 rated front panel for harsh production environments
- For use with Hawk Elite or Kestrel Elite non-contact optical measuring systems
To meet the demands of metrology and production control, the ND 1200 digital readouts are robust, operator friendly systems for the measurement and inspection of 2D geometric components, providing a rugged control interface with the Hawk Elite range of high precision non-contact measuring systems.
Intuitive User Interface
A consistent, intuitive interface ensures operator accuracy and reduces training time.
To measure, simply probe points and click. ND 1200 detects, without the operator's intervention, the feature type being measured. With the patented Measure Magic® feature, operators can inspect multiple features without taking their eyes off the part, increasing throughput, improving accuracy and reducing user fatigue.
An audible tone also sounds from the in-built speaker to prompt operator action without interrupting workflow, speeding up data entry.
Program a measurement sequence once and run it back as often as you need. Measure the same number of points per feature, in the identical sequence, part after part.
Intersections & Constructions
Obtain essential intersection and construction results by selecting from the list of previously measured features, complete with graphics.
ND 1200's unique graphical representation instantly displays pass/fail performance details for critical part dimensions. Results and important measurement data are displayed in an uncluttered and comprehensive LCD display.
Measurement Results Intersections & Constructions Data Cloud
ND 1200 decreases training time and costs with graphics-rich, context sensitive help that guides shop floor personnel through interface conventions.
Get the right tools for the job. Optional remote keypads and footswitches help operators capture the precise measurement data more conveniently while streamlining the work process.