Glasses Free, True 3D Display
TriTeQ³ is a unique, advanced, stereo image presentation system designed to provide fully interactive real time natural 3D visualisation with outstanding depth perception.
Vision Engineering’s sustained investment in optical and digital R&D has resulted in the development of globally patented technology (TriTeQ³), to provide unparalleled and unique 3D imaging to users who require high resolution and ergonomic image presentation in real time with maximum depth perception.
Interactive 3D display in 4K resolution
In the era of increasingly sophisticated digital applications, image presentation is critical to improve the interpretation of 3D models and enhance the user experience. In current design model packages, viewing options have serious limitations:
- 2D images on flat screen monitors (some with a quasi 3D option) resulting in lower resolution and significant processing requirements.
- Stereo 3D monitors (lenticular or parallax barriers) with limited axial freedom and optical accommodation
- Require eyewear such as shutter or polarising glasses which create flicker and image cross talk
- VR goggles offering total immersion but with issues of coordination, balance and excluded subjects
TriteQ³ has been developed in response to the specific requirements of design and manufacturing professionals to help drive the Product Development process. Its unique and extraordinary display provides unparalleled visualisation, thereby increasing engineering productivity and efficiency.
- True stereo 3D with outstanding depth
- Enhanced visualisation of 3D models
- High brightness 3D images in 4K resolution
- Viewing comfort for complex images
- No glasses or goggles required
- Enhanced interpretation of 3D models
TriTeQ3 can be utilised across multiple disciplines including mechanical and electronic inspection and assembly, scanning, engineering/electrical/architectural CAD, building information modelling (BIM), 3D conceptual design, visualisation and simulation, medical scanning interpretation, gaming and remote viewing.