Vision Engineering Central Europe, established in 1983, is Vision Engineering’s second largest sales, service, marketing and distribution subsidiary, based in Emmering, Fürstenfeldbrück, near Munich and consisting of 21 German staff, with an annual turnover in excess of € 6.5m.
Vision Engineering Central Europe is responsible for sales in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia, Rumania & Bulgaria and has very good market penetration and market share into a largely industrial customer base.
German and Central European enquiry generation comes from a modern and dynamic mix of trade shows (10 pa), E-Marketing, Mailshots and social media. Enquiries that are generated are prequalified by a team of telemarketers, before being passed on to field based sales engineers.
Native German-speaking part-time Technical Telemarketer, to work 28 hours per week 8.45am to 4.15pm with 30 minutes for lunch Monday to Thursday (there can be some flexibility with working hours).
The Telemarketing team is based in Vision Engineering’s Global HQ in Send, Surrey and consists of 5 telemarketers who are native speakers of their specialist language; English, French, Italian and German.
The German-speaking part-time Technical Telemarketer works to pre-qualify existing enquiries and to generate new business opportunities for our field sales team based in Central Europe. He/she works closely with our German sales engineers.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and growth objectives.
The role’s key objective is to generate sales opportunities for Vision Engineering – Central Europe.
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities through outbound calling to our qualified database of sales contacts. This will include generating requests for product demonstrations for Central Europe field based colleagues
- Pre-qualification and development of sales enquiries (from exhibitions, emails, website), including arranging demonstrations/appointments for our Central Europe-based field sales team
- Develop sales opportunities from inbound calls and enquiries
- Achieve call/lead targets set on a consistent basis
- Clearly and effectively communicate the advantages and benefits of our products
- List-building by researching accounts to identify decision-makers and generate future interest
- Direct qualified opportunities/leads to our Central Europe-based sales team
- Maintain accurate and current information in the CRM database
Note: This is not a telesales role. All direct sales are carried out through the existing Central Europe-based field sales team.
- Native German speaker, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with high volume outbound calling within a technical environment, although full training can be given to an individual with less experience
- Excellent German communication skills, especially oral, are essential, reasonable English is required (no English telephoning is required)
- Intermediate IT skills (CRM/database, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organised and self-motivated, with a positive attitude
- Team player able to work with colleagues as part of a successful team
Personal Development & Benefits
Vision Engineering is a progressive, forward thinking company, which subscribes fully to the letter and spirit of equal opportunity.
Staff Development is key to our continued success. A well-funded staff development plan, with a dedicated Staff Development Manager, operates throughout the Company, allowing for professional & personal development.
Additional benefits include excellent staff facilities, an on-site gym, yoga/exercise classes, transport to and from the local station, multicultural feast day celebrations and government childcare voucher and Cycle to Work schemes.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please complete the application form and send it along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please!