Our highly experienced multinational teams ensure products are delivered all over the world by sea, air or road, within specified time frames. International commercial terms (Incoterms), CIF and variants are all part of logistics handling at Vision Engineering’s domestic and overseas facilities.
Shipping is available by air, road and sea, or express from or to most worldwide destinations.
- Sea shipment using consolidated containers is possible
- Special requirement shipping (temperature, fragile goods) can also be arranged
- All required shipment documentation is available, along with SGS or equivalent pre inspection, certificates of origin
- Warehousing or secure storage at destination is available
Vision Engineering Manufacturing Services have over 50 years’ experience of multi-currency payments (both debtors and creditors).
- Payments can be made or received in all major currencies
- Forward currency/commodity purchasing (“hedging”) can be offered
Financial teams in all Vision Engineering domestic and overseas branches can deal with secured and unsecured Letters of Credit, Telegraphic Transfer, BACS/Chaps and international equivalents, Export Credit Guarantees, Cash Against Documents and more.
Export Credit Insurance and financial profiling is also available.
Turning your ideas into reality
Good product idea, but need help with:
- Competitive manufacturing
- Aggressive global purchasing
- Sales channel development
- Distributor recruitment
Vision Engineering Manufacturing Services has helped many customers develop and exploit the potential of their ideas.