Suitable for all production environments, CamZ provides high resolution magnification and documentation, where you want, when you want, ideal for inspecting immobile subjects.
- Changeable magnifications 4x-14x
- Can be used for all sorts of roving inspection tasks
- High resolution display to see every detail
- Controllable LED Illumination optimised for magnified imaging
- Store up to 100 images
- Share with USB connectivity
- Includes simple on-screen X,Y dimensioning
- Ergonomically positioned buttons
“I use CamZ for…”
- When I cannot move the subject, or it saves me from having to take the subject to QC.
- My first time error definition tasks.
- For mobile documentation of manufacturing or assembly faults.
- When I just need quick, simple on-screen X,Y dimensioning.
“It is so useful. I just love…”
- …the large high resolution display, I can see every detail.
- …how I can change magnifications at the touch of a button.
- …that the 4x – 14x magnification provides all the options I need!
- …the robust, high quality design.
- …how the LED illumination is optimised for macro imaging.
- …that I don’t need to fiddle with any camera settings. Great!
- …the USB connectivity. Downloading images is so easy.
With the capacity to store up to 100 images, this portable device is great for capturing images of immobile subjects which would otherwise be difficult to document. The USB connectivity also makes it simple to share your inspections.
- Hard plastic foam filled case
- Adjustable lanyard with safety clip
- Lens cleaning cloth
- USB cable
- Universal USB charger
Ergonomic positioned controls
Imaging and documentation
There are image freeze, image save and recall options. You can easily switch between image and live camera modes to easily compare specifications and identify product faults in situ.
The CamZ is provided with a flip out leg located around the lens on the underside. Simply flip it out fully to help maintain the ideal distance from the item you are viewing. Click it back in place when not in use.
Unlike a digital camera, CamZ’s dual LED illumination is optimised for magnified imaging, so you can always see the subject – no glare, no reflection.
To facilitate viewing objects where reflections may be an issue, the lighting can be cycled through three settings. The brightness of the LED’s can also be adjusted to optimise viewing.
|Display||4.3″ diagonal (109mm) high resolution colour display|
|Magnification||4x – 14x (Far focus: 4x, 5x and 8x; Near focus: 7x, 9x and 14x)|
|Sensor||Video 30 frames per second|
|Illumination||Dual LED illumination, optimised for magnified imaging.|
|Dimension grids||Simple X,Y on-screen dimensioning, with cursor & grid|
|Image capture||480 x 272 Bitmap format, with date stamp. 100 images stored|
|PC connection||Micro USB connection for image download and charging|
|Battery||Lithium ion, 5 hour continuous operation time|
|Charge time||4 hours, via USB|
|Supported OS||Windows 2K/ME/XP/Vista/7, Apple Mac OSx and Linux|
|Dimensions||200(l) x 80(h) x 30(d)mm|
CamZ is manufactured in the EU and fully CE (EMC and safety) approved.