Entry-level 2D Geometric Digital Readout
A durable microprocessor offers rugged simplicity, ideal for shop floor use, reducing operator error, while minimising training time.
- Durability – robust outer casing allows for the microprocessor to be used on the shop floor
- Ease of use – Simplicity of operation reduces operator error and increases productivity, while minimising training time. Ideal for multiple users
- Quick, accurate 2-axis measurement – Provides essential functionality, delivering clear and simple measurement results
To meet the demands of metrology and production control, the ND 122 digital readouts are robust, operator friendly systems for the measurement and inspection of 2D geometric components, providing a control interface with the Kestrel Elite range of high precision non-contact measuring systems.
Intuitive User Interface
A consistent, intuitive interface ensures operator accuracy and reduces training time.
To aid the operator the ND 122 displays the features graphically as well as the position values. The individual measuring points, the geometrical and arithmetical deviations are also shown. For circles the maximum inscribed circles and minimum circumscribed circles are shown.
Intersections & Constructions
Obtain essential intersection and construction results by selecting from the list of previously measured features, complete with graphics.
ND 122 decreases training time and costs with graphics-rich, context sensitive help that guides shop floor personnel through interface conventions.
- 2D measurement
- Measurement of two-dimensional features (2-D)
- Point measurement with crosshairs
- Graphic display of measurement results
- Data Interface – USB (type B)
- Mains input – 100V~240V (-15% to +10%) 43 Hz to 63 Hz
Error correction methods