Glasses Free, True 3D Display
Vision Engineering’s sustained investment in optical and digital R&D has resulted in the development of globally patented technology, TriTeQ³, to provide unparalleled and unique 3D imaging to users who require high resolution and ergonomic image presentation in real time with maximum depth perception.
TriTeQ³ technology is at the heart of Vision Engineering’s DRV-D1 display system.
Interactive 3D display in stereo full HD resolution
In the era of increasingly sophisticated digital applications, image presentation is critical to improve the interpretation of 3D models and enhance the user experience. In current design model packages, viewing options have serious limitations:
- 2D images on flat screen monitors (some with a quasi 3D option) resulting in lower resolution and significant processing requirements.
- Stereo 3D monitors (lenticular or parallax barriers) with limited axial freedom and optical accommodation
- Require eyewear such as shutter or polarising glasses which create flicker and image cross talk
- VR goggles offering total immersion but with issues of coordination, balance and excluded subjects
DRV-D1 has been developed in response to the specific requirements of design and manufacturing professionals to help drive the Product Development process. Its unique and extraordinary display provides unparalleled visualisation, thereby increasing engineering productivity and efficiency.
- Digital stereo 3D with vivid depth perception
- 4 million pixel image
- Enhanced visualisation of 3D models
- Improved comfort and productivity
- No glasses or goggles required
- Real time collaboration communication
DRV-D1 can be utilised across multiple disciplines including industrial computed tomography, medical scanning and imaging, engineering/electrical/architectural CAD, building information modelling (BIM), 3D conceptual design and visualisation, photogrammetry, geospatial imaging, gaming and remote viewing.