FREE Electronics Academy Webinar Series
The Electronics Academy Webinar Series takes an in-depth look at the issues affecting PCB/SMT assembly and the challenges of achieving Zero Defect Manufacture. Understand the common causes of solder joint failure and learn how to identify and rectify process defects – improving quality and reducing costs.
- Learn expert tips to identify quality issues
- Understand the common causes of solder joint failure
- A convenient and quick way to update your skills
The webinars in this series include the following:
- Solder Joint Inspection & Process Defects
- Counterfeit Component Inspection & Detection
- Conformal Coating Inspection & Coating Faults
- Crimp Connector Inspection & Quality Control
- Printed Circuit Board Inspection & Quality Control
- Inspection of Conductive Adhesive Joints
About Bob Willis
Bob Willis is a globally-recognised expert in surface mount and area array technology, providing training and consultancy to electronics manufacturers worldwide for the past 30 years.
He is a Fellow of the Institute Circuit Technology, an NVQ Assessor, Member of the SMART Group Technical Committee, Member of the Institute of Quality Assurance and Society of Environmental Test Engineers.
Bob regularly speaks at international events, providing expert knowledge to improve skills and knowledge for electronics production staff and engineers.